The OMNI Core digital microscope delivers superb full HD live video for a broad range of quality control, testing, rework, assembly, inspection, and documentation tasks. The user interface is custom designed to deliver intuitive and efficient operation directly on the monitor, without the need for a PC. Specially designed task-specific applications can be added to expand the capabilities of the OMNI Core as needs change and work evolves.
- Operate the OMNI Core directly from a monitor with a mouse, or use the controls on the front of the unit.
- The OMNI Core is precalibrated at the factory, and calibration tracks across all zoom levels.
- Save files to internal or removable memory, or to a network location or by email via ethernet.
- Lens distortion correction delivers a “flat” image at low magnification.
- User priviledges increases efficiency and reduces operational error.
- Start with the Core, then add apps as you need them: 2D measurement, Annotation and Graticules; Automatic Measurement; DXF File Importer; Image Comparator Overlay; Side by Side Image Comparator; Image Stacking
- 1080p Digital inspection station with 5D lens system.
- Magnification range 2.5x – 122x (on 24″ monitor).
- Camera resolution – 1080p, 1980 x 1080, 60fps.
- 170mm working distance (with 5D lens, included).
- DVI and HDMI output, four USB 2.0 ports, RJ45 Ethernet connector for networking, three general purpose I/O ports, DC 24v power jack.
- Internal image storage, removable USB image storage, USB on the go (PC Connectivity).
- Integrated LED ring light with intensity control; LED Lamp life approx. 40,000 hours.
- Wireless keyboard and wireless mouse included.
- HDMI-to-HDMI cable, mini USB cable and USB memory stick included.
- Grounding cable included.
- REQUIRES STAND. Stand not included.
- REQUIRES MONITOR. Monitor not included.
- Shipping weight 7lbs.